Tanner Farm Park Caravan and Camping Park
BOOKING CONDITIONS FOR TANNER FARM PARK
These booking conditions (the “Conditions”) apply to all bookings made in respect of Tanner Farm Park. The Conditions form part of a contract between the person making the booking (“you”/”your”) and Tanner Farm Park (S Mannington & Son Ltd), the owner of the Park (the “Company”).
When making a booking, you guarantee that you have the authority to accept, and do accept, on behalf of your party, the terms of these Conditions. Your contract with the Company will exist as soon as the Company issues to you its booking confirmation, either in writing, electronically or verbally. This contract is made on the terms of these Conditions, which are governed by English law, and subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
1. No booking will be accepted unless accompanied by a Booking Fee which will be the cost of the first
night’s stay or £20.00 if booking online. The Booking Fee (non-refundable) is part of the total charge, the balance of which is payable on arrival. One-night bookings must be paid in advance.
2. We accept payment with recognised debit/credit cards (Visa/Mastercard/Maestro).
3. Bookings will not be accepted from all male or all female parties (3 or more) without prior consultation directly with the Park.
4. The Park does not accept Group bookings (more than 3 units).
5. Admission is by permission of the Owners or their representatives only. No person under the age of 18 is allowed to camp or caravan on the Park unless accompanied by a responsible adult over that age. All persons under the age of 18 are the sole responsibility of accompanying parents or adult and should be supervised at all times whilst on Tanner Farm. There is no admission when the Park is full.
6. In the event that you cancel your booking, the Booking Fee will not be refunded to you. However, it may be carried forward for an alternative booking in the same season if made within 48 hours of the initial cancellation (7 days’ notice in the case of Public Holidays).
7. All users of the Park are responsible for the safekeeping of any personal possessions or other physical property which they bring onto the Park and are required, at all times when they are on the Park, to exercise due care and attention to protect their own personal safety and wellbeing.
8. The Company accepts liability to You for personal injury or death caused by the negligence of the Company or its employees and officers (acting within the course of their employment or duties and scope of their authority).
9. The Company’s liability for any loss of or damage to any personal possessions or other physical property caused by the negligence of the Company or its employees or officers (acting within the course of their employment or duties and scope of their authority) and shall be limited to the repair, replacement or reinstatement value of such personal possessions or physical property (whichever is the lowest).
10. In no circumstances shall the Company or any of its employees or officers have any liability for any other loss or damage to you or any other Park user whether direct or indirect howsoever arising or incurred.
11. In no circumstances shall the Company have any liability to you or any other user of the Park for any damage, loss or injury caused by your negligent acts or omissions or those of any other user of the Park.
12. You undertake on behalf of yourself and all members of your party to observe the Park Rules as displayed at the Park.
13. Children under 5 years must be accompanied by a responsible person when visiting the toilet and showers, the launderette or washing-up areas.
14. Awning Groundsheets must be lifted every other day.
15. Chemical toilets and waste water must be emptied in the places provided and not on the caravan/tent pitch.
16. All litter and refuse must be disposed of in the receptacles provided.
17. Parking: Touring caravans and tent pitches – one car per pitch permitted. No commercial vehicles are permitted on the Park.
18. Dogs must be kept on leads at all times on the Park and the surrounding farmland.
19. Open fires are not permitted. Barbecues are at the discretion of the Management.
20. The possession or use of firearms of any kind, catapults, metal detectors and the like is strictly forbidden by visitors to Tanner Farm and the Park.
21. All prices quoted by Tanner Farm Park are inclusive of VAT where applicable at the rate in force at the time of publication. The right is reserved to vary the inclusive cost should the VAT rate alter.
22. To ensure the quiet enjoyment of the Park at night, parents and guardians are requested to ensure that those under the age of 16 are back to their units by 10.30 p.m. Visitors to the Park are requested to observe reduced noise levels after 11.00 p.m.
23. The Company or its representatives reserve the right to require you, any members of your party or other users of the Park, to leave the Park where such persons breach the terms set out in these Conditions or breach any of the Park’s Rules referred to in paragraph 11. The Company or its representatives reserve the right to refuse admission to the Park. In such circumstances, the Company may, in its sole discretion, offer you a refund of all or part of your booking fee paid.