BOOKING CONDITIONS FOR TANNER FARM PARK
These booking conditions (the “Conditions”) apply to all bookings made in respect of Tanner Farm Park. The Conditions form part of a contract between the person making the booking (“you”/”your”) and Tanner Farm Park Trading Ltd, Goudhurst Road, Marden, Kent TN12 9ND Tel: 01622 832399 email email@example.com, the owner of the Park (the “Company”).
When making a booking, you guarantee that you have the authority to accept, and do accept, on behalf of your party, the terms of these Conditions. Your contract with the Company will exist as soon as the Company issues to you its booking confirmation, either in writing, electronically or verbally. This contract is made on the terms of these Conditions, which are governed by English law, and subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
1.No booking will be accepted unless accompanied by payment of the full cost of the stay. No refunds are given but credits towards alternative dates will be issued.
2. We accept payment with recognised debit/credit cards (Visa/Mastercard/Maestro).
3. If you ask to make a booking for more than 2 people, we may require you to provide evidence to
our reasonable satisfaction that you are all couples or all members of the same family. If we are
not satisfied by your response then we may not be able to accept your booking.
4. The Park does not accept Group bookings (more than 3 units). Maximum of 6 persons per pitch.
5. Admission is by permission of the Owners or their representatives only.
No person under the age of 18 is allowed to camp or caravan on the Park unless accompanied by a responsible adult over that age. All persons under the age of 18 are the sole responsibility of accompanying parents or adult and should be supervised at all times whilst on Tanner Farm Park. There is no admission when the Park is full.
6. In the event that you cancel your booking, the Booking Fee will not be refunded to you.
However, provided notice of cancellation is given more than 72 hours before arrival (7 days’ notice in the case of Public Holidays) it may be carried forward for an alternative booking in the same season if made within 48 hours of the initial cancellation.
7. All users of the Park are responsible for the safekeeping of any personal possessions or other
physical property which they bring onto the Park and are required, at all times when they are
on the Park, to exercise due care and attention to protect their own personal safety and
8. The Company accepts liability to You for personal injury or death caused by the negligence
of the Company or its employees and officers (acting within the course of their employment
or duties and scope of their authority).
9. The Company’s liability for any loss of or damage to any personal possessions or other
physical property caused by the negligence of the Company or its employees or officers
(acting within the course of their employment or duties and scope of their authority) and
shall be limited to the repair, replacement or reinstatement value of such personal
possessions or physical property (whichever is the lowest).
10. The Company shall not be liable to you or any other user of the Park to the extent that
any damage, loss or injury is caused by your negligent acts or omissions or those of
any other user of the Park.
11. You undertake on behalf of yourself and all members of your party to observe the Park
Rules as displayed at the Park.
12. Children under 5 years must be accompanied by a responsible person when visiting the toilet
and showers, the launderette or washing-up areas.
13. Groundsheets must be lifted every other day.
14. Chemical toilets and waste water must be emptied in the places provided and not on the
15. All litter and refuse must be disposed of in the receptacles provided.
16. Parking: Touring caravans and tent pitches – one car per pitch permitted. No commercial
vehicles are permitted on the Park.
17. Dogs must be kept on leads at all times on the Park and the surrounding farmland.
18. Open fires are not permitted. Barbecues are at the reasonable discretion of the Management.
19. The possession or use of airborne toys such as drones, firearms of any kind, catapults, metal
detectors, children’s motorised vehicles and the like is strictly forbidden by visitors to Tanner Farm
20. All prices quoted by Tanner Farm Park are inclusive of VAT where applicable at the rate in
force at the time of publication. The right is reserved to vary the inclusive cost should the
VAT rate alter.
21. To ensure the quiet enjoyment of the Park at night, parents and guardians are requested to
ensure that those under the age of 16 are back to their units by 10.30 p.m. Visitors to the Park
are requested to observe reduced noise levels after 11.00 p.m.
22. If you or any member of your party commit a serious breach of this Agreement or any of the
Rules displayed at the Park, we may terminate the booking. If the breach is capable of remedy,
then before we cancel the booking we will give you a written notice which gives you the
opportunity to remedy the breach within a reasonable period. Depending on the nature of the
breach, this period may be short – for example, a notice relating to anti-social behaviour will
generally require remedy within one hour.
23. If you have any concern about your stay, please tell us promptly – it is easier for us to help you
before you leave the Park. You may tell Staff at Reception.